COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As we navigate the recent spikes in COVID-19 locally, here is some important information to know:
- Imaging Specialists continues to follow all safety guidelines in place. Read more here for our detailed safety precautions and guidelines.
- We brought in a third party deep sanitation service immediately to thoroughly clean the entire facility, in addition to our frequent, daily cleaning policies.
- We assure our patients that any and all safety precautions available to Imaging Specialists are being implemented. For the protection of our staff, all patients are required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility. No visitors are permitted to accompany the patient unless a disability requiring mobility assistance is required or the patient is under 18 years of age.
- We ask that all patients and providers be cautious of their health so we can continue to safely provide you our full complement of advanced imaging services at a better price. If you do not feel well, please stay home and call us to reschedule your appointment at 843-881-4020.
- Online appointments for patients are available at ImagingSC.com. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3, and avoids wait times on the phone due to high call volume. If you call and do not reach a person, please leave a message. We will call you back.