Role and Responsibilities
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Requirements and Responsibilities
Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies. Selects appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware. Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency. CPR and SCQRSA required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager. Requires registration with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.).
|Location:||1241 Woodland Avenue, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464|
|Level/Salary Range:||Depends on experience and shift. $58,000-$62,000|
|Position Type:||Full time|
|Applications Accepted By:|
Subject Line: Job Opening
Attention: Vicki Richter
1241 Woodland Avenue
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464