We are proud to offer you world class imaging right next door.
We house the most advanced technology available today. As the showcase facility for Siemen’s Open 3T MRI, we set the bar high. From the most powerful MRI in the nation to our beautiful dedicated Women’s Imaging Suite, we offer our patients only the best. We are proud of our 99% patient satisfaction. You can count on rapid results, amazing service and the best diagnosis made possible by radiologists with impeccable training and unsurpassed technology.
At Imaging Specialists, the difference is clear and the choice is yours.
• Pay Less. A lot less.
• Get Rapid Results. Know right away, so there is no time to worry.
• Better technology.
• Comprehensive imaging in one convenient location. MRI. CT. Digital X-ray. Digital Mammography. Breast MRI with i-Cad. Onsite Biopsy. DEXA Bone Densitometry. Ultrasound. (please make all of these services a hot link to their corresponding service page)
• Onsite Radiologists are subspecialty trained.
• Accredited by the American College of Radiology.
• 99% Patient Satisfaction. See our patient satisfaction results, read patient comments and view patient videos.
• Same day appointments. Make your appointment online or call.
• Five star service. Pull up, park and forget about waiting.
Latest News & Videos
The difference is clear. The choice is yours.
Find the right price, your insurance coverage, low out of pocket rates and personal consultation for payment plans.
Get rapid results. Know right away, so there is no time to worry.
Know about the technology needed to make an accurate diagnosis. MRI. CT. Digital X-ray. Digital Mammography. Breast MRI with i-Cad. Onsite Biopsy. DEXA Bone Densitometry. Ultrasound.
Owned by 12 subspecialty trained radiologists who are committed to being onsite and available to our patients daily.
Imaging Specialists is accreditated by the American College of Radiology as an open 3T MRI facility. In addition, our facility has digital mammography and CT ACR accreditations.
99% Patient Satisfaction.
See our patient satisfaction results, read patient comments and view patient videos.
Embrace the convenience of same day appointments. Make your appointment online. Pull up, park and forget about waiting.
How Do I Make My Own Choice? If you're not offered a choice of locations for your diagnostic imaging, tell your doctor you want to go to Imaging Specialists. If you're still not given a choice, ask for your order and make your own appointment at the location of your choice. Be an advocate for your health. Contact Vicki Richter, Director of Imaging Specialists at 881-4020 or email email@example.com with any questions or to compare.